Tacoma – Schedule Service
At SoSo Cycles we don’t take things too seriously but when it comes to working on motorcycles, we are REAL serious. Our technicians are factory-trained, manufacturer-certified and simply stupendous. We also maintain a robust support staff for our service department so we can keep you well informed about what is and isn’t happening with your motorcycle.
As with So many things in life, our relationship with service customers is built on trust So we do whatever we can to be honest and direct about the condition of vehicles we work on and what’s needed to get them performing at their optimal level. We also ask the riders that visit our service departments to be truthful about what’s going on with their bikes because it really helps us correctly identify and properly resolve issues in a timely manner. Our approach isn’t always the easiest or cheapest, but when it comes to the fitness of your motorcycle and your overall safety, so-so won’t cut it… Instead we’ll always aim to return your motorcycle when everything is ‘just So‘…
- Authorized BMW Motorrad (Motorcycles) service center. We specialize in modern (2005 and later) BMW motorcycles but do work on bikes from the late 90’s and early 2000’s including Oilheads and K 1100’s and K 1200’s. If you have an earlier K-bike or Airhead, drop us a line and tell us what you need. If we aren’t the best fit for your job, we’ll recommend some local experts that should be able to assist you.
- Authorized Ducati service center. We do a LOT of Ducati work and can get booked out by several weeks throughout the year. Contact us sooner than later so we can get you on the schedule.
- Authorized Triumph service center. We became an authorized Triumph dealer and service center in late 2022 and we’re beyond stoked to have two well-known, highly-regarded, factory-trained Triumph technicians on our team. Thanks to these outstanding individuals our Service Department is already the best in the PNW when it comes to servicing, diagnosing and repairing Triumph motorcycles.
- Authorized Zero motorcycle service center.
- Authorized Energica motorcycle service center.
San Francisco, CA